Club Services

Club Services

We have over 40 different clubs registered within our Glendon College Student Union! If you’d like to get involved with any of them, please contact them using their contact information located above. If you’d like to create your own, you are more than welcome to do so! You can contact our VP Clubs, who will help you get started:

Additionally, we offer many services FOR clubs within the GCSU. We have a portable projector which you can rent, a popcorn machine, and much more. You can also rent certain spaces like the Breezeway and Richard’s Room for your club meetings and events.


The Breezeway Kitchenette, Richard’s Room and the Basement of A-Wing York Hall is available for Clubs and Organizations to book. Please fill out their respective forms on the GCSU’s YU Connect Page.


The GCSU has various services available for Clubs and Organizations to rent including a Popcorn Machine, Button Maker, Projector and more. Please complete their respective forms on the GCSU’s YU Connect Page.


Clubs Template Form
Club Funding Form


The GCSU has an established base funding agreement with Clubs registered and approved by the GCSU. The Club Funding Agreement must be signed and approved by the GCSU Vice President Clubs and Vice President Finance before the Club can receive base funding.

Cash Float

Cash Float Form
The GCSU will provide cash floats for clubs when required. The Cash Float Form must be completed and submitted to the Vice President Finance,, no later than 5 business days before the float is required.

Additional funding can be applied for through the Office of the Associate Principal. For more information on this funding please contact,

Leave a Reply